Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dogs Breakfast




Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuurk, i feel like a dogs breakfast:( And I'm complaining, hahaha, i just realised what i was writing and how it relates to yesterdays post, hmmmmn. Well, back to this dogs breakfast business...... I have a confession to make - I am addicted. . I am addicted to Kettle Chilli Chips. Not only am I addicted, i have pushed chilli chips onto my friends, knowing the power that they hold, and they too are now, addicted. I have convinced myself that there is nothing wrong with eating these chips, they are one of the better potato chips that you can buy and I tell myself that chilli speeds up your metabolism and so balances out the fat content. See, see the excuses, I told you i was addicted. I swear every packet is my last, i swear it as i roll off whatever furniture i have sprawled myself on whilst gorging on these little chilli delights. I swear it as I look mournfully into Jeremys eyes, imploring him to somehow, someway find a painless way to kindly have my stomach pumped. He scoffs at me and tells me he has no symapthy and I try to convince him that i will never, ever eat chilli chips again. Not only did i eat almost an entire, large packet of chilli bloaters, I also polished of a soy icecream strawberry thickshake, it doesn't matter that it was packed full of fresh strawberries and organic soy milk, fact is i consumed my share and half the neighbourhoods share, and you can tell, i am a bloated behemoth and i feel like a slug. So, I swear to you, all you people in my fantasy world that actually read this blog..... I WILL NEVER EAT CHILLI CHIPS AGAIN, NO SIREE I WILL NOT, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE.

Enough of that rubbish, today was a glorious day:)
Chilling out at home with the always fine Mr J, (i don't usually call him that, but i might start, i like it!), the gloriously delightful Miss Maggie, our doogles Rastas, Misha and Annie and cats Babs and Master Chief. (only 2 more sleeps til Miss Amy and Miss Alice get back from their Dads, yay, the house is never the same without them xxx) Gemma and Edie came to hang out and Jeremy made us all delicious cacao cake, oh lordy this is the best cake on the planet and once we get all our super healthy ingredients on board, it will be even better. Check out www.biodistributors.com.au for some fantastic organic vegan supplies.

Gemma and I have come up with some fantastic ideas for our creative collaboration and I am so happy and excited and eager. I am looking forward to being able to design more and I love being inspired and inspiring and inspired some more. Lots and lots of work to do but it is all good I tell you, its all good.

Enough silly rambling for one night xxx

p.s did you notice that i didn't keep my promise again???

6 comments:

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

don't get me started on the chilli kettle chips - it took me 2 years and 5 kilos to shed that addiction. I had to go to cca chilli chips anonymous ... I still say 'my name is gemma and I'm a chilli chipaholic

Black Eyed Susie said...

In response to an earlier post - I'm reading now I've found you!

I have a current chocolate ripple biscuit addiction - almost a whole packet in a day (though I hate to admit it). Surely they must be worse.

Melinda said...

Love, love that photo.

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

Time for another post franrosie!

2paw said...

Oh, I have found your blog via Gemma's!! At the moment I am addicted to potato and parsnip mash with parmesan cheese. Del;icious!!! And it is vegetables so I kid myself it is OK to eat 2 people's worth!!!